Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do I pay first months up front if I qualify for a $150 tab ?

If I goto Best Buy to purchase the Moto G phone, are there any upfront costs or do I sign a contract and begin paying at the end of each monthly cycle or do I pay first month right away ?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
There is no contract with Koodo. You walk in and get the phone for free on the 150 tab and you walk out after it is activated. A few days later there will be a bill for the first few days of service and one month in advance. Standard practice with most, if not all, providers.
Excellent, thank you. I will take the trip over to best buy, just didn't want to waste part of the day since I don't get paid for another 7 days. This phone seems like a bargain and $42 per month for minutes/text/data is almost as good at Chatr's $45 anytime minutes w/data plan, except chatr has absolute crap phones! Have a nice day.
Userlevel 4
Mitchell Dedrick wrote:

Excellent, thank you. I will take the trip over to best buy, just didn't want to waste part of th...

Same to you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Mitchell Dedrick wrote:

Excellent, thank you. I will take the trip over to best buy, just didn't want to waste part of th...

Forget Best Buy, they don't know what they're doing 😛
Mitchell Dedrick wrote:

I have a $25 BB.gift card so I was hoping to pay $25 towards my TAB right away, but there is a Koodo in Willowbrook mall which is in the same vicinity. I think I got bad credit cause I have a student loan in collections!!! Ya play ya pay !!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Remember, they will run a credit check on you. So don't forget to bring proper ID 🙂