Koodo Community

Community

Solved

do i get the cell phone for free i had public mobil,but now no longer with public mobil

i want a flip cell phone for free and i could talk all day and pay the bill by month

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes Koodo does offer a flip phone made by Alcatel. You would have to either visit a store, or call in to Customer Support to find out if you qualify for a monthly account rather than pre paid where you put your money and top up every month. If i read and understand correctly your looking for a bill at the end of each month( billing cycle) so that is subject to credit check and approval! my best piece of advice would be to bring Drivers License and SIN to a Koodo mobile booth or store and see what your options are! Best of luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Yes Koodo does offer a flip phone made by Alcatel. You would have to either visit a store, or cal...

Obviously it would be put on a tab. not for free.
Userlevel 7
Hi Giovanni,

There is no such thing as a free phone! Here is a cost estimate that I made for you for the Alcatel OneTouch. The rate plan I have put in the cost estimate is 50$, and has unlimited minutes and texting. All these rates are assuming you are in Ontario. If you are outside of Ontario, please let me know and I'll modify it if needed. Please note, the cost estimate is not official in any way, I am not a Koodo employee. I am just trying to help you out when pricing your costs. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Click here to take a look at other phone options.
Click here to take a look at other rate plan options.
Click here to learn more about Koodo's Tab options.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If at all, it would likely be with Telus Proper than Koodo. You should be already gotten or will receive an offer to switch from a "cdma" to a "gsm" phone after public mobile go bought out as PM customers were transitioned to Telus' network. PM charges 40 if I recall for unlimited Canadian calls and texting if you pay monthly. Perhaps less I you pay 3 months at a time. Is there any reason on particular that you want to switch out ?
Userlevel 5
Hi Giovanni,

If you still need information, please let us know.

Thanks