Koodo Community
Solved

Dispute Charges

• 13 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I recently moved abroad and had my number cancelled as requested, now I am being charged and would like to dispute some of those charges. I don’t have my sim with me anymore so can´t request a call back. Is there a toll free number I can call from Portugal or an e-mails address to resolve this issue? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 13 September 2020, 16:44

If you are already out of country, then the best way to contact them is to send message through FB or Twitter.

BTW, when did you cancel your service?  If it's within 90days, you can still access to self serve. You can check PDF E-bill and see if your service were actually cancelled, remaining Tab balance (,if any), and any overage charges...etc.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are already out of country, then the best way to contact them is to send message through FB or Twitter.

BTW, when did you cancel your service?  If it's within 90days, you can still access to self serve. You can check PDF E-bill and see if your service were actually cancelled, remaining Tab balance (,if any), and any overage charges...etc.