Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Did my money just disappear?

I put $45 on my bill through my online banking last week (as I do every week) but when I go to my online account it hasn't affected by balance, and does not show up in my transactions. I keep trying to call the Koodo Customer Service but it keeps saying to call between 9 and 4 (I first called at 9:30am). What do I do?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
When did you make the payment? It could take up to 3 business days before you see the payment in your Koodo account...
Double check the account number you used when you made the payment.
Userlevel 3
Check your transactions through your bank institution. Keep in mind depending on your bank it can take up to 3-5 business days for the payments to post. If this time has lapsed you'd have to follow up with your bank to request a payment investigation as to where your payment went because Koodo never received it.
I checked the account number, it's the same - like I said I do this every Thursday and it shows right away but for some reason this time it isn't 😕
And I checked transaction history in both my bank account and Koodo account - the transfer shows in my bank one but not the Koodo one
Userlevel 3
Ok If you've verified this you might have to wait another day or 2 for the payment to post. You mentioned you did this Thursday but today we are Monday so today is only the 2nd business day.
I'll check again in a couple of days but it's just strange cause it generally posts right away. For some reason this month it took four extra days for my bill to actually post so not sure if it has something to do with that. Thank you all
kdrsutherland wrote:

I'll check again in a couple of days but it's just strange cause it generally posts right away. F...

No it doesn't. Bank payments take 3-5 business days. The only payment that gets posted right away is a credit card. Business days are not included in the weekends.