On going thru my koodo self service, I did notice that the airtime meter displayes the calls that are made during the peak hours and the balance minutes remaining for the plan adopted ONLY. The list shows all activity and over 15 minute calls only with page totals. This was discussed with the Koodo rep on facebook and I was requested to put it as an idea in the community.
To reconcile the Airtime meter with the item-wise list of calls made during the billing cycle.
Airtime meter to show all calls seggregated into :
1. Under the plan > Usage/Limit
2. Long Distance > Usage / Limit
3. Free calls or exempt from the limits
[b]List to show:
1. Item-wise break up of the calls made under each of the items cited above.
2. Grand Total under each list along with page totals.
3. Print to PDF facility
I believe this would help in tracking usage minutes under the plan and add-ons.