Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Deals for Teachers?

Just wondering if Koodo offers deals for teachers? I know some companies like Rogers offer a discount, but just wondering if Koodo has something similar?

Thanks!

Amanda

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Amanda, To my knowledge Koodo does not offer any deals for teachers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No Koodo doesnt offer any deals for teachers sorry. What kind of deal are other carriers offering if you don't mind me asking?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EPPs are generally negotiated by the association / government departments on an individual basis. Definitely cannot answer that without knowing what you belong to. I know Koodo has EPPs but your best bet to see if your provincial or district school board even teacher association has one is to go through their resources to see if Koodo has anything for you. Ontario, BC government employees have Telus, Federal government has Rogers and Telus. A lot of I goes by "government of province" eligibility. Generally that stuff is out in the open and there are website portals as well. Also keep in mind the deal is going to be for the primary line of each account that qualifies if Koodo has something for your organization.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Amanda We offer the same great deal to everyone. That's what customers were telling us they wanted.