Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Daytime minutes for Evening call?

Userlevel 1
I'm new to Koodo but I've just received my 1st bill and I'm confused. I have a 10 minute call on the bill made at 20:29 and it is listed as "D". So 20:29 is well after 19:00 and therefore I thought would qualify as "E" for an evening call? Have I missed something?

8 replies

Userlevel 1
... oops - Make that 17:00 not 19:00 Rick
Userlevel 5
Best bet is to call into Koodo. This is a public (mostly consumer) driven forum and we do not have access to your bill. If it's a mistake they'll credit it, if not they will explain the circumstances. Another option would be to scan/crop a section of your bill (minus your personal details on here) so we can look at it and attempt to explain what's going on.
Ignore the lettering. It is sometimes not accurate. It's best to pay attention to the actual time.
Userlevel 5
Marcus has a point, were you actually charged overage/deducted minutes for this call?
Userlevel 1
Thanks Jorden. It's all within my 200 minute limit so it's not going to be an added charge but I am curious. I've attached the section as you suggested. Thanks, Rick

Userlevel 1
Jorden/Marcus: Okay so the "D" may be an error. I've only had the phone a week and this was a partial month billing so no harm with respect to charges. I'll keep an eye on it in the future. Thanks for the help. Rick
Userlevel 5
Userlevel 6
Hi Rick, this is simply a cosmetic error (we are aware of it). Rest assured that the airtime is not deducted 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.