Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Date of the first bill

Hello, I became a new Koodo user on March 29th. My billing cycle started on April 7th but I didn't received any bill and if I go in e-bill section I can not find any pending bill. Shouldn't be the first be on April 7th? Another question: Under billing overview and the section spending limit I found: Credit limit: $200.00 Minimum payment amount: $0.00 Current balance Outstanding bill amount: $0.00 Charges since your last bill: $38.34 Total $38.34 What does "charges since your last bill" means? Thank you

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your bill will be ready 3 to 5 days after the end of the billing cycle. They will send you an e-bill notification when it ready 🙂. What does "charges since your last bill" means? -It means since you activated your account in this case. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program
Thank you for the answer. Basically because the billing cycle started on April 7th I will have my first bill on May 7th. Right? And that 38 dollars are the price which is going to cover the first month plus the days from March 29th to April 6. Did I understood all right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniele Cod wrote:

Thank you for the answer. Basically because the billing cycle started on April 7th I will have my...

You will receive your first bill around 10th to 12th. I don't know what plan you have.... but the first bill always includes partial amount ( March 29th to April 6 in your case) plus the next full month in advance. It seems much higher than your plan price, but Koodo doesn't overcharge you. So don't worry 🙂 http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill
Daniele Cod wrote:

Thank you for the answer. Basically because the billing cycle started on April 7th I will have my...

If its charged the next full month in advance, then they are lying to me calling this a post pay plan. It is pre paid like pay as you go. Thanks Koodos for making me think like I have to spend time with customer service.
Userlevel 6
Daniele Cod wrote:

You get your bill at the beginning of the cycle, but isn't due until the end of the cycle.
It's post paid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
correct.