Koodo Community

Community

Data turned off today... until today?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you elaborate please? I'm guessing that you ht your data limit on the last day of your billing cycle? You should get it back on midnight if that's the case.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Steph,
That means your data is off until today is over.  It should match your billing period, which means your new billing cycle should start tomorrow, along with your data
I got a text saying "your data has been temporarily turned off until 2017-03-21"... but that's today. Midnight would technically be tomorrow wouldn't it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
StephEllsworth wrote:

I got a text saying "your data has been temporarily turned off until 2017-03-21"... but that's to...

It will turn on when your next billing cycle starts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
StephEllsworth wrote:

I got a text saying "your data has been temporarily turned off until 2017-03-21"... but that's to...

Midnight is technically today. 12:00:01 is tomorrow.
Just a silly way to word it in my opinion I guess! To me, if it's available at midnight, that's tomorrow. Oh well. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
StephEllsworth wrote:

Just a silly way to word it in my opinion I guess! To me, if it's available at midnight, that's t...

If you'd like you can create an idea thread suggesting a change of wording in this text. You aren't the first to point this out and I'm sure other people would appreciate a slight change!