Koodo Community

Community

Data Rollover

I propose that unused sts be rolled over into the next month. I purchase a gig of data a month but rarely use it all, so I loose the remainder. On the rare occasion that I go over I get dinged. I think that since I paid for that data it is unfair to loose unused bytes.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you know that prepaid offers rollover data? Actually prepaid offers boosters that don't expire, so you could have rollover Canada wide calling minutes too.
Userlevel 2
undoubtedly 'THE BEST IDEA EVER ". i am not sure why providing irrelevant information here is helpful to anyone .its an idea , either you support it or don't why comment potatoes and bricks that don't make sense . so ask yourself a question - why would a long time customer with post paid would go to prepaid? would koodo allow that ? why customer would go thru all that length to actually pay more to koodo at the end ?
Userlevel 7
Benaam Badnaam wrote:

undoubtedly 'THE BEST IDEA EVER ". i am not sure why providing irrelevant information here is h...

I'm sorry that you don't appreciate my suggestions Beenaam, Tbh this idea has been posted over and over as far back as 2 yrs ago ( I didn't look further) If you don't like my comments in this public forum I suggest you ignore me. Happy Posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Benaam Badnaam wrote:

undoubtedly 'THE BEST IDEA EVER ". i am not sure why providing irrelevant information here is h...

Ooh Benaam, please stay classy. Chad is a dedicated volunteer in here, this community is not a boxing ring. I'm darn sure that Koodo would not want to encourage people to move to prepaid, after all they would miss the revenue. That doesn't mean that we customers don't love it - you have to remember and appreciate that we don't speak for Koodo in any way, but rather we share our personal opinions and experiences. Prepaid definitely suits certain people... and it is a fact that it is the only provider in Canada (together with Public Mobile) that offers roll over data as well as some pretty awesome features. So all in all, his suggestion was excellent. I vividly recall that you yourself posted an idea similar to this only 6 months ago. It went into great details about how people should be able to pick and choose the features of their plan: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/idea_why_do_we_not_have_prices_based_on_plan_created_by_people_for_them_self_by_them_self Interestingly there too you specifically ruled out prepaid, for reasons unknown to me. Please be nice, you recently accused me of providing false information and this is not the way to make friends. We're all participating to the best of our ability, and like myself Chad is doing the best he can. I highly respect his honest opinions.
Userlevel 6
Benaam Badnaam wrote:

Well said-:)
Userlevel 6
Chad, I like your suggestion. Pete, I have 350GB as part of my home internet & cable package. I hardly reach the brim of that amount and have yet to go over. My ISP doesn't roll over my unused GB nor do they reimburse me for any unused portion. What does this tell me? I should take another look at my internet usage because I'm obviously on the wrong plan.
Even if they would only roll over for one month it would be fantastic. But realistically Koodoo makes good money on Data overages so probably wont happen.
Userlevel 6
jean claude landry wrote:

Even if they would only roll over for one month it would be fantastic. But realistically Koodoo ...

Didn't AT&T in the US have roll over? Correct me if I'm wrong but that didn't work out