Koodo Community
Solved

customer service

• 28 July 2020
  • 8 replies

Is there a phone number to actually call a rep at koodo? They've over charged me and my payments are not lining up with the bills like they missed a payment somewhere.  I just want to clarify my payments and ask about the extra charge 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 28 July 2020, 01:12

Yes there is.  But first, have you logged into your self serve to download and review your Detailed PDF ebill?  You may want to download a few months back to get a better understanding first prior to contacting koodo so you can direct them to the exact issue (a more focused approach)

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes there is.  But first, have you logged into your self serve to download and review your Detailed PDF ebill?  You may want to download a few months back to get a better understanding first prior to contacting koodo so you can direct them to the exact issue (a more focused approach)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Poohnp What specific charges do you have questions about? 

It's an extra $10 more but it says i have no overages and my previous bill showed completely paid off.  Says extra charges but when you click it,  there's no explanation.   I'll try to download as Dennis suggested and see whats up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Poohnp If you look at your pdf the $10 would be  detailed under Usage Charges.  Are you able to see that? 

I need to know why I am receiving emails , from Koodo , asking to me to login to my Self Service , even though I am not a customer of yours & I am not looking to move from Rogers . 

I need to hear from you no later than tomorrow , if not I will call my bank to block you . 

Thanks

Maher Hanna, CPA,CGA

Edit: removed personal information 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need to know why I am receiving emails , from Koodo , asking to me to login to my Self Service , even though I am not a customer of yours & I am not looking to move from Rogers . 

I need to hear from you no later than tomorrow , if not I will call my bank to block you . 

Thanks

Maher Hanna, CPA,CGA

Edit: removed personal information 

Maybe someone used your email to set up an account?  It could be a typo.  But your email you posted on here looks spammy as well

Can you please remove my profile , I called my bank already , as your charges if there is any will not go through .

My concern you have my full name , email address ?

Again I have nothing to do with Koodo or Tellus .

Thanks

Maher 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maher, I have asked a Koodo moderator to remove your email address from this thread. There is no other personal information here, so you don’t need to worry. The official Koodo rep who answered you here (Bernard) has direct information to your account but rest assured, none of us public participants do :)

Edit: oh wait, you just added this as a completely unrelated topic to some random existing thread… can you please start a new thread to avoid further confusion?!