Koodo Community

Community

Customer Service

I have tried calling customer service twice over the last week and on hold for over 30 minutes each time - having to hand up.  I"ve called again tonight and was told that Koodo is "closed"  it must have been after 9.  I"ve tried to "manage" my account online to remove an add on, but when I try to do this it tells me an "error" has occured.  I believe their to be an error on my bill which is coming due soon. I need to get ahold of customer service to solve this issue as I don't want to pay more than I feel I should be.  Suggestions?  Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter. That'll likely save you the most headache. If you really had to call in, try to call in around 9am tomorrow so you'll wait the shortest amount of time. Don't worry about any charges as it's something that's not working for you to do yourself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter. That'll likely sav...

You should also recieve a call back option so you domt have to wait on hold.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Lisa, what add-on were you trying remove? The phone protection? If yes, unfortunately that does require rep assistance right now. Facebook private messaging is likely the most convenient way to get in touch with us.