Koodo Community

Community

Credit card payment isn't showing up

Hi I paid my bill through my credit card and my bank statement already showing the payment as posted. But in my self serve account it isn't saying that it paid. It's still saying due. So what could be the solution? I waited for 1 week but it's same.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Credit card payment should be shown nearly instantly, Sanaul... something is definitely wrong. It shouldn't take a whole week! Where are you checking if it still shows a due, not the PDF statement I hope?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay with your credit card from self serve?

If so, the main Koodo page can take a few days to update.  Dont worry
Yes I paid from the self serve. But it's showing due still. I am checking my balance in the self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SANAUL HAQUE wrote:

Yes I paid from the self serve. But it's showing due still. I am checking my balance in the self ...

If it was paid directly from self serve, and it shows on your statement that it is posted, then everything should be ok and paid to the correct account.

I think the website is just slow to update.  What do you think Sophia?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

As Sophia said, Credit Card payments post right away in your Koodo account... If you paid directly while logged into your Self Serve and you did not get any type of error messages, for sure the money got to Koodo.

Where are you checking in your Self Serve? did you check Billing - Account history to see if payment shows there?

If in doubt, you can still call the automated system, no need to speak to a rep, and you will find out what your balance is, and if the payment was received or not...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

As Sophia said, Credit Card payments post right away in your Koodo account... If you p...

What is the number of automated system? Can you please tell me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

As Sophia said, Credit Card payments post right away in your Koodo account... If you p...

611 from your Koodo phone.
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

Hi, I have received my new bill for this month and my 2 times credit card payment hasn't shown up in the statement. Last month I paid twice. The first time self-serve site gave me an error but my payment was posted to my bank account. But it didn't show up in the Koodo self-serve. Then for minimizing the risk, I paid again and the 2nd time it worked. So, I was thinking maybe on the next bill it will solve the issue. But this month I again received a new bill where it says I paid only once. can you help me to resolve this dispute? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

Azure had a good answer to this on your other post

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/credit-card-bill-payment-hasnt-showed-up-on-new-bill?...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

Hi Sanaul - looking at your account, I can see that this is your 3rd bill. We've received payment for the two previous bills, so the only outstanding balance at the moment is for the current month. If you're saying that you've made an additional payment that you've been charged for by your credit card company, it isn't showing on your account, so you should follow up with them directly to investigate.
Hope that helps. 
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there!

This is getting serious, am having the same problem and i don't even want to try the third time. I have paid twice already and still it shows the same bill. Please i this corrected.