Koodo Community

Community

Question

Credit card bill payment hasn't showed up on new bill

Hi, I have received my new bill for this month and my 2 times credit card payment hasn't shown up in the statement. Last month I paid twice. The first time self-serve site gave me an error but my payment was posted to my bank account. But it didn't show up in the Koodo self-serve. Then for minimizing the risk, I paid again and the 2nd time it worked. So, I was thinking maybe on the next bill it will solve the issue. But this month I again received a new bill where it says I paid only once which is the 2nd time. can you help me to resolve this dispute? My bank said they have posted the money to koodo. So, there must be some problem with the koodo side. e

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would have to call Koodo to ask them to check on it, as this is a billing issue and they need to verify your personal information.

If your credit cards have some issues with Koodo, I would suggest you use online banking to pay. You will have records of payment on both side.
Dinh wrote:

You would have to call Koodo to ask them to check on it, as this is a billing issue and they need...

Which number should I call?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

You would have to call Koodo to ask them to check on it, as this is a billing issue and they need...

611 from your handset or 1 (866) 995-6636. You could also send message to facebook, but it is not a live chat, so calling is better in your case, I guess.

I would suggest you call early in the morning, if you call later in the day, wait time could be long.