Koodo Community
Solved

credit caed charaged but i still owe?

• 9 October 2019
  • 2 replies

I paid my phone bill in the early hours this past Sunday, October 5. An error screen flashed saying my payment couldn't be recieved but my credit card has been charged for the full amount while the self serve is telling me I still owe. I have tried calling koodo to ask for help and they told me to simply wait for the payment to go through. Its been 4 days since I paid so I don't think it's going through. I'm not sure what to do as koodo cant see that I've paid yet my credit card has been charged! Can anyone help? My bill was due today and I'm worried about extra charges.
icon

Best answer by Manu Koodo 9 October 2019, 18:58

A card payment should be instant. I checked the details on your account. The system does not show an attempt was made to pay on the 5th, but on Monday it appears that you reported the payment was made on the 29th of September. There will be a late fee of 2% on the remaining amount but if you think there is an error because the payment went through as per your credit card statement, you can get in touch with the Payment Management again so they can start a payment investigation.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could call your credit card company and ask then to look into it. If the transaction didn't go through, they will remove the charge.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
A card payment should be instant. I checked the details on your account. The system does not show an attempt was made to pay on the 5th, but on Monday it appears that you reported the payment was made on the 29th of September. There will be a late fee of 2% on the remaining amount but if you think there is an error because the payment went through as per your credit card statement, you can get in touch with the Payment Management again so they can start a payment investigation.