Community

Question

Could you please send my monthly bill through my email..thanks

Userlevel 1
Monthly bill

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have an issue with self-serve that you cannot access your monthly e-bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Irina.

This is impossible due to privacy problems. The only thing they can send by e-mail is a notification that your bill is ready on self serve.
Userlevel 1
Robert wrote:

Hello Irina.

This is impossible due to privacy problems. The only thing they can send by e-mail ...

Could you please at least send a reminder by texting me, to my phone , so I know exactly how much to pay....and when....tried to access my account and I couldn't.
Irina
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Irina.

This is impossible due to privacy problems. The only thing they can send by e-mail ...

That's going to be a continuing problem if you don't address it. I suggest you get your login working as soon as possible, so you can acc SMS your account and make changes.
Robert wrote:

Hello Irina.

i need a copy of my account number so i can make a payment..today. thank yu.hurry
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Irina.

Walter, please try to keep all your comments on one thread. Spreading them out makes it harder to help you out.
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/when-will-my-bill-come-waiting-on-it
Userlevel 1
I just want a reminder and the total amount to pay...would that be possible?
Userlevel 5
Irina Ludmila wrote:

Hi Irina, you're set up to receive monthly text reminders that your bill is ready.  You can change this to email reminders instead.  Just log into your Self Serve account and change your bill notifications settings.
Irina Ludmila wrote:

I never got my first bill yet, I need that for the post office, instance gram..my bill is do tommrow
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Irina Ludmila wrote:

Have you tried logging into self serve and downloading your bill from there?
Irina Ludmila wrote:

The post office box that I had is closed now .and it is permanent . I would like my invoice by email please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Irina Ludmila wrote:

This change must be made online! Do you need help with that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Irina Ludmila wrote:

Also keep in mind you can get email notification but the bill itself can only be retrieved from your self-serve account.
Irina Ludmila wrote:

I have two different accounts ie 2 phones. 2 #s . I would prefer that both bills be sent to the same email address
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Irina Ludmila wrote:

Unfortunately that cannot be done as emails are also usernames so it's one unique email per account. You could merge accounts if you'd find that acceptable but other wise you could use an email client so that emails go to the same place and you'd hardly even notice it's not the same email account.