Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Contract negotitions

When I signed up for a limited calling plan with koodo I was told that I would be able to check my airtime usage using self-serve online and by calling. It turns out that this is not true due to the type of phone I have. I asked at the kiosk in the mall where I first signed up and they told me that they could do nothing about this but that if I went to the customer loyalty section online, Koodo would be able to proceed with corrections. I can't find where to do this. Please help me.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
There is no customer loyalty section....everyone is treated the same way....which is good!!!! You never said what phone you have, maybe we can help you out if you told us.
Chris Petersens wrote:

There is no customer loyalty section....everyone is treated the same way....which is good!!!! You...

So I was misled both times I went to the Koodo Kiosk? They told me that you would probably send me back to them saying that they had to deal with this in person. but that I should say "only customer loyalty can help me at this point". My phone is an LG flip phone.LG91te05 Prl 8085
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

There is no customer loyalty section....everyone is treated the same way....which is good!!!! You...

We don't have access to your account here. We're made up of customers like you. You're going to need to call in and speak with a rep, I'm not sure what corrections you're talking about however. Anyway be polite and calm and I'm sure you'll get a reasonable response
So I was misled both times I went to the Koodo Kiosk? They told me that you would probably send me back to them saying that they had to deal with this in person. but that I should say "only customer loyalty can help me at this point". My phone is an LG flip phone.LG91te05 Prl 8085
Userlevel 6
Josh McIsaac wrote:

So I was misled both times I went to the Koodo Kiosk? They told me that you would probably send ...

Ok, and what stops you exactly from checking your airtime usage?
Userlevel 6
Hi Josh, it seems that you are using a CDMA phone (without a SIM card). You should still be able to call *611 and listen to the airtime summary (option #2) though. Can you send us an email using this link: http://koo.do/YqucV0? That way we'll have access to your account. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.