Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Confussion on koodo billing ...

Just wondering if there is any consistency to the billing dates from month to month . My bill is apparantly due on the 17th , but , then it shows that there is 7 days left till my next bill . I went to the bank and i was told the payment was taken out on the 10th . When i looked at selfserve , it shows that the last payment was made on the 7th . Really , what is going on with koodo billing department ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
The bill is an automated withdraw, Koodo Initiated the withdraw on the 7th but it didn't clear your bank until the 10th.

There are actually two dates you should become familiar with. they are your Due Date (the date by which you are required to have paid your bill) and the Bill Date (the date your cycle restarts and the bill gets sent to be processed)

My bill date is always the 27th, I can see that here in self serve: My Cycle runs from the 28th of the previous month to the 27th of the next month.

According to the Preauthorized payment agreement, the funds will be deducted from your account once your bill is generated. So figure you need to have that money in there for the 7th each month. although it could vary.

TBH I find paying through online banking easier then pre-authorized payment. It will give you more control.
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

The bill is an automated withdraw, Koodo Initiated the withdraw on the 7th but it didn't clear yo...

Where did you find this page? Those metering things look really good, but my self serve looks nothing like it.
Chad Burr wrote:

The bill is an automated withdraw, Koodo Initiated the withdraw on the 7th but it didn't clear yo...

i found it in self serve under the support tab . then go to community . it works for me ,they are very helpful and knowledgable .
Chad Burr wrote:

Thank you Chad . Last month i went to the kiosk in my mall and i was told a different story , but , Im sure ill get in the groove some how . Have a good 1