Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Confusing PPU Add-On

Userlevel 1
Under my Canada-Wide Data Double 60 Plan it shows the "PPU Call Forward Toll" add-on and the description of that add on is "Free long distance when forwarding to a phone number. Anytime minutes apply. $3/month Call-Forward add-on is required for unlimited call forwarding minutes" but obvious PPU means Pay Per Use? So as I have unlimited "Anytime minutes" and "Anytime minutes" apply to call forwarding, do I really need the $3/month Call-Forward add-on" to have unlimited call forwarding minutes or do I already have them as I have unlimited "Anytime minutes" included in the Canada wide 60 plan? It's confusing! So I read a couple of threads about this (before posting the question) and now I'm even more confused about it than I was before. [b]If I have unlimited "Anytime minutes" and call forwarding uses "Anytime minutes" do I need the $3 add-on to have unlimited call forwarding? or to put it another way am I going to PPU (Pay Per Use) for call forwarding within Canada?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Steve... You will need the 3$ add on on your account if you want to use Call Forwarding... Otherwise you will be billed additionally for every minute on calls that were forwarded... The "PPU Call Forward Toll" add-on means that you will not be charged LD when you forward a call since you have a Canada Wide plan, but does not mean that you will not be charged for the minutes you forward...
Userlevel 1
Thanks Camilo_A, so if I will be "charged for the minutes I forward", just how much would I be charged per minute? With the current plan there is no per minute rate for minutes or long distance to related to....?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$0.35/minute
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

$0.35/minute

Timo, I guess it is 0.45$/min since that this is the rate for pay per use minutes on the new plans, but I am not sure about this, so I would reconfirm as soon as I have the answer...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

$0.35/minute

No, I checked in the Koodo help files. It's definitely $0.35/minute for PPU Call Forwarding.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

$0.35/minute

Right TIMO... Thanks, I just found it too... Didn't use the search bar before lol...