Koodo Community

Community

Close account

Koodo, I've been calling your customer service since Christmas and nobody is answering. I leave you an email and nobody replied. My phone number is 5879883831. Is there something wrong on your system? Please read my mail and give me feedback.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The call centre has been overwhelmed with recent promotions and unlock requests. Calling to cancel might be best tried first thing in the morning. If, on the other hand, you are moving to a new carrier, porting your number to them will automatically cancel your account with Koodo.

If I am moving to a new carrier, and have to change my number in the process, will my Koodo account automatically cancel?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda wrote:

If I am moving to a new carrier, and have to change my number in the process, will my Koodo accou...

If you asked your new carrier to "port"  your Koodo number out to the new carrier, then Koodo account was automatically canceled.

You also should receive one email from Koodo that your account was canceled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linda wrote:

If I am moving to a new carrier, and have to change my number in the process, will my Koodo accou...

If you port/transfer out your number to your new carrier, then your Koodo account will be canceled.
They will send you a final bill( through E-bill) includes your remaining Tab balance, overage charges if any...etc.
You can access your self serve for 90 days after your account is closed.  I would check it at least 2 billing cycle to make sure nothing left to pay.  
Userlevel 2
Linda wrote:

FYI Koodo also mailed me the final bill in addition to the e-bill (when I moved from postpaid to prepaid last month).