Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Check my charges

My bill last month was $55.62 plus taxes of $5.56 for a total of $61.18. This month my bill is $82.56 plus taxes of $8.26 for a total of $90.82. Can you please tell me why my Koodo bill went up. I did not add anything to may package, and I have not changed anything and I have not made any long distance calls or texts outside of Canada. I have not used the data package. Please explain this.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log into self serve > Check your E-bill There is a Summary of charges by user on Page 3 and all the detailed usage charges info there.
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Log into self serve > Check your E-bill There is a Summary of charges by user on Page 3 and al...

Yup,that's the page that has it all. If you didn't use data, maybe you used long distance?
Userlevel 6
Could be a variety of things Colleen. Take a look at the 3rd page of your bill. Guaranteed to find the answer there. 🙂 This is a customer forum with folks like you, we know a ton, but we can't see your bill. If you want, take a screen shot of the 3rd page (minus your personals) and we can tell you exactly what happnened.