Koodo Community

charged twice for tab, bill seems too high.

I transferred my old number when I activated my account and it seems like I was charged for that as well.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This leads me to one more question that I'd like to ask.
IF I have a $10/month credit on my tab for one year, I'll be paying $5/month instead of $15. Does that mean it will take longer to pay off my tab balance? Or am I essentially getting a $120 break on my tab?

$10 credit is for your bill, not "Tab "credit.
So, you still pay down $15 per month for your Tab 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please download the detailed pdf ebill and see if it looks right. If this is your first bill, please note that it may be higher due to proration.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I was still charged twice for the tab...
That sometimes seems to happen when a number is switched, particularly if early in the plan ownership. It should cause your tab to be paid out a month earlier, if you don't mind spending the $15 now.
That's great to know!! Thank you all so much for your help.
Here is a screenshot from when I activated! Thank you!

UAnd the bill in question. I hope you can help resolve this!

Thanks Dennis. I calculated the proration.. that checks out. It still appears the I've been charged twice for the tab, however. I received my credit for the first charge, and not the second.
Also, it should be $78.40 after the taxes, and before the credit... Right? Because that's how it's been laid out for me, so I just want to make sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you post a screenshot of your remaining tab amount?

Were you charged $15 and another $15 for your tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's how proration works : https://www.koodomobile.com/help/fr/calculproportionnel

Seems like one part id for your old number and another for your new.
I was still charged twice for the tab...
This leads me to one more question that I'd like to ask.
IF I have a $10/month credit on my tab for one year, I'll be paying $5/month instead of $15. Does that mean it will take longer to pay off my tab balance? Or am I essentially getting a $120 break on my tab?