Koodo Community

charged twice for tab, bill seems too high.

I transferred my old number when I activated my account and it seems like I was charged for that as well.

13 replies

That's great to know!! Thank you all so much for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This leads me to one more question that I'd like to ask.
IF I have a $10/month credit on my tab for one year, I'll be paying $5/month instead of $15. Does that mean it will take longer to pay off my tab balance? Or am I essentially getting a $120 break on my tab?

$10 credit is for your bill, not "Tab "credit.
So, you still pay down $15 per month for your Tab 🙂
This leads me to one more question that I'd like to ask.
IF I have a $10/month credit on my tab for one year, I'll be paying $5/month instead of $15. Does that mean it will take longer to pay off my tab balance? Or am I essentially getting a $120 break on my tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I was still charged twice for the tab...
That sometimes seems to happen when a number is switched, particularly if early in the plan ownership. It should cause your tab to be paid out a month earlier, if you don't mind spending the $15 now.
I was still charged twice for the tab...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's how proration works : https://www.koodomobile.com/help/fr/calculproportionnel

Seems like one part id for your old number and another for your new.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you post a screenshot of your remaining tab amount?

Were you charged $15 and another $15 for your tab?
Also, it should be $78.40 after the taxes, and before the credit... Right? Because that's how it's been laid out for me, so I just want to make sure.
Thanks Dennis. I calculated the proration.. that checks out. It still appears the I've been charged twice for the tab, however. I received my credit for the first charge, and not the second.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please download the detailed pdf ebill and see if it looks right. If this is your first bill, please note that it may be higher due to proration.
UAnd the bill in question. I hope you can help resolve this!

Here is a screenshot from when I activated! Thank you!