Koodo Community
Solved

charged for services not used.

• 7 June 2019
  • 4 replies

Charges between april and may 180 for air time usage this is ridiculous when i called in april to dispute i was told i went over my minutes... no notifications nothing to signify i'm using all my minutes. not to mentions its 35 $ or whatever for unlimited usage... so why after 35 $ in airtime usage am i not getting an offer to change my plan or continue to endure costs i've payed 180 for 1000 minutes or 35 for unlimited why the hell would you allow this. you track everything but minutes... I don't have time to log on and check my minutes after every call. Somethings needs to be fixed or i'll be dropping you guys as a service provider....

Shock free data
Damn near had a heart attack when i seen that bill.
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 7 June 2019, 22:17

To my knowledge, no provider in Canada offers notifications for airtime usage. You can still switch at any time to a plan that includes unlimited minutes, you don't need to wait until you receive a special offer.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To my knowledge, no provider in Canada offers notifications for airtime usage. You can still switch at any time to a plan that includes unlimited minutes, you don't need to wait until you receive a special offer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also get an unlimited calling add-on until you see a promo plan you like

My husband and I set up a phone for our daughter and about a week ago gets a text messages saying that she used up about half her data and we have the plan where there is no data only WiFi, texting, and calling why am I being charged than for data she's not using

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My husband and I set up a phone for our daughter and about a week ago gets a text messages saying that she used up about half her data and we have the plan where there is no data only WiFi, texting, and calling why am I being charged than for data she's not using

Can you (or your daughter) log into selfserve of the number and check usage area? Could you see anything like “Koodo Mobile” which had 100MB with it?

On a side note,If your plan doesn’t have any data included, as a postpaid customer, the phone is still able to access data at payperuse rate. Make sure you have a data usage control in place or  you could end up paying more than you expected.