Koodo Community
Question

Changing Plan in MID month

• 9 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Heads Up guys! If you have changed plan chack pro-rate calculation. It is likely that you have been overcharged.

I noticed when ever I change Plan in any part of the month. Koodo overcharge in billing. They seems not to  know elemantray math. That happend 2 times with me in last year. I talked to one of my friend he has same problem.

Let me know if you have same issue!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pro-rate calculation is not overcharged. You are likely used more minutes than you have before you changed your plan.

What type of overage charges you are talking about.  We should be able to explain.

I have seen some post about extra charge when customers changed their plan. But it was due to some kind of system glitch. And in that case, they received credit for it.

Pro-rate calculation is not overcharged. You are likely used more minutes than you have before you changed your plan.

What type of overage charges you are talking about.  We should be able to explain.

I have seen some post about extra charge when customers changed their plan. But it was due to some kind of system glitch. And in that case, they received credit for it.

I meant they made elementary math mistake. Yes, I received credit both time as well but if I didn’t check I wouldn’t have got that back. Thats why im asking if anyone faced same problem. I changed plan twice and both times this happened. My friend faced same problem. If many people facing that then conpany should look into their system.