Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change from French to English

Hi, I reached my spending limit and i was trying call to make a payment arrangement because my services got cut off but I cannot do so because everything is in French and I want it to be in English so I can understand what is going on. Please someone help me change it to English.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
The first command for most companies' automated system is language selection. If you hear French press 2 when the recording starts.
RudyW wrote:

The first command for most companies' automated system is language selection. If you hear French ...

Thank you but it is still in French
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

The first command for most companies' automated system is language selection. If you hear French ...

Are you calling from your phone? Try the same thing from your home phone.
Userlevel 5
RudyW wrote:

Hey Vanessa 🙂 You could try Rudy's excellent suggestion and give us a call from a landline at 1-866-995-6636. A Representative will be able to verify the language preferences on your account and help you make a payment arrangement. Hope this helps! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.