Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change billing address: can't get the right house number!?

Trying to change my address, but the system keeps coming up with house number 145 instead of 230 as it should be ??!! Anyone knows how to fix that? I'm not willing to pay $10 for Koodoo to make the change!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's a glitch in their system, they should be willing to waive the fee. If you live in a rural area or a new development, it's not unusual to have this problem on many automated systems.
Well, the town recently made a lot of changes to street names and addresses. I tried to change back to the old address, but that doesn't work anymore. Guess I could just leave it as is and try again in a couple of months
not applicable, when I put in address i get another city
Jane Chesebrough wrote:

I want to phone youand talk to a person

Jane Chesebrough wrote:

When I write in my address,  it and the postal code comes up correctly on the form but when I try to submit it, it says it is invalid, and shows the street address but wrong city (Grande Prairie). It should be Edmonton.

Jane Chesebrough wrote:

Didn't realize there is a charge for talking to you on the phone-don't call then, thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jane Chesebrough wrote:

Often if you are unable to complete a task in self-serve, due to a computer glitch, they may waive the fee. Also, it is better to start a new topic, rather than append to an old one, as they sometimes do not get promoted, and languish, as this series of questions did. No one knew new questions had been added to the old topic.