Koodo Community

Community

Cancelled service with koodo, have to pay off final tab amount, but account is glitched

I just cancelled my service with Koodo, but I still have amount owing on my tab, the representative i talked with told me it'll be included in my last bill, however I'm wondering how will I be able to pay it off since when I log into my account I see nothing (as shown in the pictures).

Like when I click on selfserve --> koodo tab, all i get is a blue screen with a green rectangle.

How will i be able to pay off my tab?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You said you just cancelled your service. When is your billing date?
They will send you a final bill included remaining of Tab and overages (if any)after your billing date.
They don't update your self serve right away. So, check your self serve few days after the billing date and you should be able to pay all the fee off.
You can access to your self serve for 90 days after your cancellation.  I would check it even month after I paid everything to make sure I dont owe anything.

Mayumi wrote:

You said you just cancelled your service. When is your billing date?
They will send you a final b...

Okay, makes sense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you using your hotmail address to log in? That is what we have on file. 
Bernard wrote:

Yes that is what I am using.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Oh, ok...when you deactivate there is limited access to self serve. As you can see there is no outstanding amount yet, as your invoice hasn't been processed. Once it is the amount will be shown. Tab and anything else. You just activated a couple of days ago so the bill a few days later.