Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cancellation issue

I cancelled my Koodoo subscription yesterday (May, 3rd). Now I got an email that I scheduled to cancel my service on May 28, 2014. Does it mean that I need to pay for these 25 days? I transferred my Koodo number to another provider, so it is not active and I am even not able to use it anymore.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you paid the last bill they sent you you have already paid for those days.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It's soooo cute. Awesome hidden cancellation fee. Bravo, Koodo, you made me even happier now. I am so glad to not to be your client anymore 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It was not charged after you cancelled, it was charged BEFORE. If you had cancelled your account on the last day of your billing cycle you would have been charged the same. It is NOT a hidden cancellation fee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If you think Koodo is bad for anything your in for a big surprise when you sign up with any of the other carriers as I've been with them all and Koodo is the only one I've never had any issues with and none of the other carriers are as straightforward and easy to understand charges than Koodo. Good luck if you are going elsewhere if you are I hope it works out for you.
Userlevel 3
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Nagim, no matter who you switched they do the same. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

All of the carriers have nearly identical cancellation practices.