Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Canada-Wide Evenings & Weekends

If I have unlimited evenings and weekends, and I'm making a call within those times, does my canada-wide calling still take away from my anytime minutes? Or is it free under my unlimited weekend/evening.

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Ashley, if you have unlimited E&W, it doesn't take away from your included CW minutes. You can talk for as long as you want during the evenings and weekends.
samsvoc wrote:

Hi Ashley, if you have unlimited E&W, it doesn't take away from your included CW minutes. You can...

I know this is an older post, but just want to ask... if Im not at my home base is it still free canada wide calling during my unlimted night and weekends? Or is it going against my anytime minutes? My local area is in bc and Im in alberta right now. If I call back to Bc after 7pm is it free or will it take away from my anytime minutes since Im away from home base?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
samsvoc wrote:

Hi Ashley, if you have unlimited E&W, it doesn't take away from your included CW minutes. You can...

If you have a Canada wide plan, the whole Canada become your local area. This means. If you are in Calgary, Calgary time is your local time. if you are in Toronto, Toronto time is your local time ADD : Did you read Timo's suggestion on the other thread?
samsvoc wrote:

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Userlevel 7
All your minutes in your plan are Canada-wide, including your evening/weekend calling as well
Please confirm that this applies to $40 per month plan with 500 Canada-wide minutes. Are the unlimited evenings and weekends (5 pm) Canada-wide or local only?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rod wrote:

Please confirm that this applies to $40 per month plan with 500 Canada-wide minutes. Are the unli...

If your plan is Canada-wide plan, then your evenings and weekends (5 pm) are Canada-wide too.
Rod wrote:

Please confirm that this applies to $40 per month plan with 500 Canada-wide minutes. Are the unli...

Perfect, thank you!