Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't set up pre-auth with bank account?

I'd like to set up pre-authorization from Koodo's end for withdrawls to come out of a bank account. However when I click to set it up the only option I get is credit card.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you want it taken out of your bank account you will have to set this up with your bank making Koodo a payee or whatever similar function your bank uses.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jennifer, as Allan said, koodo only offers credit card preparation authorized payment because that's the only thing they can offer. They can't offer withdrawing money directly from your bank account. That's why it is the only option available
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Jennifer, as Allan said, koodo only offers credit card preparation authorized payment becau...

Robert, Didnt Koodo use to offer this?

Jennifer, do you have any existing pre-authorization set up on self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Jennifer, as Allan said, koodo only offers credit card preparation authorized payment becau...

If your payment amount never changes, you should be able to set up an auto payment on your online banking. You would need to keep an eye out for changing amounts or changing dates, but it is pretty much automated from there. Personally, I pay my bills each month through online banking, as it forces me to review the bills.
Userlevel 6
This is an opportunity for an idea!