Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't pay my bills on my self-serve account!

I just created a self-serve account, but I only get to change my email address, change my email, and link accounts. Where are the tabs that allow me to pay my bill, etc?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Tim,

In your self serve account you should see a tab that says Billing, under that you can select to make a credit card payment. If you can't make the payment through self serve you may need to contact customer service. Just dial *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to get in touch with a representative. If you call from another phone or landline dial 1-866-995-6636. Their hours of operation are as follows:

Hours of Operation

Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7p
Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Tim,

In your self serve account you should see a tab that says Billing, under that you can s...

Your account should look something like this if it is working correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tim, Looks like there was an error when Koodo set up your account. Just give them a call (*611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call) and Koodo can re-setup your self serve so that it will work
You can always set up an "accounts payable" through your online banking (use your account number for account payee) and you can go from there!
Hey guys, thanks for your replies. It turned out that my selfserve account was bugged and that I had to call in for them to reset it for me. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
No problem at all, glad it got sorted out, have a good one 🙂