Koodo Community
Solved

Can't get ahold of a service rep!

I have an issue with my bill and cannot get a hold of a service rep.  Whenever I request a callback from a service rep, I just get an automatic response saying they’re busier than usual and to try again later! Is there a time of day that anyone can recommend actually getting a hold of a real customer service person?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 9 June 2021, 15:35

I have an issue with my bill and cannot get a hold of a service rep.  Whenever I request a callback from a service rep, I just get an automatic response saying they’re busier than usual and to try again later! Is there a time of day that anyone can recommend actually getting a hold of a real customer service person?

The best time to contact them is early in the morning. If you find it a hassle to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist, you can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The best time to contact them is early in the morning. If you find it a hassle to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist, you can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the issue you're having with your bill? Lots of knowledgeable people here who can probably help you sort it out without even having to wait for a rep 😁