Koodo Community
Solved

Can't contact koodo customer care

got charged extra $115 for airtime usage. trying to contact customer service, no one is talking the call. can i anyone tell me, how can i contact customer service?

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 13 May 2020, 03:55

The 1000 minutes of free long distance will still use your airtime minutes unless you use them during evenings or weekends.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We can likely help you here. Do you have a non-unlimited minutes plan? Can you give us more details?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you logged into your self serve to download your detailed pdf ebill?  What does it say on there?

Do the charges look legitimate?

no it doesnt look legitimate at all. i calculated all the local and long distance call, should not be any extra charge. i just need a way to contact them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you're sure you didn't mix up any per minute rates or overages going over page 3,you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

no it doesnt look legitimate at all. i calculated all the local and long distance call, should not be any extra charge. i just need a way to contact them. 

Can you give more details about this?

Maybe upload a screen shot of page 3 with the details would help. Note to black out any personal info

so my plan is, 500 canada wide mins, unlimited evening and weekend, and 1000 long distance mins. when i calculated, i found 605 long distance min and way less thn 500 min for local calling. 

by the way, what is page 3? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you login to your self serve and download your Detailed PDF ebill?  All the details about your charges are here including pages and pages of your call records.  Before you get too far, you should review this first.

yes i did, that is where i got all the info from. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 1000 minutes of free long distance will still use your airtime minutes unless you use them during evenings or weekends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's your likely problem. You probably called for over 500 minutes Nd it sounds like you're under the belief thst the international minutes are fully separate from daytime minutes. Unfortunately they are not.

whn i got the plan, i specifically asked them about it, and i was told  1000 mins is not included in the 500 local min. My plan clearly saying 500 canada wide calling and add on-1000 long distance min. plus it doesnot make sense to have total of 500 mins when i have 1000 free long distances mins. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 1000 long distance minutes are usually to specific countries outside Canada, allowing you to place calls there without additional long distance fees. You still need to have baseline minutes to allow you to connect to the network.

If you made 605 minutes of long distance calls, it is likely you over consumed your 500 daytime minutes.