Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't change my address

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What error message do you see?

Your address must match the new Canada Post guidelines, as well. There is a link to a tool at the bottom of the page to build an address in the correct format.
David wrote:

What error message do you see?

Your address must match the new

your website did it all for me then said it was wrong

It doesn't give me a message it comes up with different addresses close to me and my address doesn't show up
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nmdhschick88 wrote:

It doesn't give me a message it comes up with different addresses close to me and my address does...

Interesting. You may need to connect directly with Koodo to 'address' this.

You can contact them on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo. This method seems less time consumptive than calls just now. Koodo Phone Numbers: *611 from your cellphone, 1-866-995-6636, or +1 647-788-4337.  

nmdhschick88 wrote:

It doesn't give me a message it comes up with different addresses close to me and my address does...

Already done that 🙂 just waiting for replies
nmdhschick88 wrote:

$10 for an agent to help me change my address? Not in your dreams!! Perhaps I should find a better service provider

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nmdhschick88 wrote:

No charge for anything you can't do yourself via self-serve, Michael. Ability to change address looks to be an issue right now, and our teams are aware of this, so you won't be charged for an agent's help while we look into the issue. 
nmdhschick88 wrote:

How's that address change fix coming along? My address is two houses and two years ago! Every time I go to change it doesn't accept and your address tool doesn't work for me. Sheesh.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nmdhschick88 wrote:

If you are still having trouble changing your address after following the suggestions above than you can send a message to Koodo via facebook or twitter dm and they can adjust it for you.