Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't Cancel Pre authorized Payment

How can I cancel my preauthorized bill? I want to pay it with my credit card instead of chequing . I tried changing it using self serve but it wont let me and it says i'm not authorized.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jay Jay,

As long as you are the main account holder on the account, you can make the change in self serve just by updating your information to a credit card. 
Yeah, but i changed my provider to telus like 3 hrs ago, so i want them to charge all my balance and tab balance to my credit card instead of debit/chequing. But i cant change it using self serve. I tried calling them like 5 times already and put on hold so long. They said i'm gonna receive a call after 25 but didnt get any.
Userlevel 7
Jay Jay wrote:

Yeah, but i changed my provider to telus like 3 hrs ago, so i want them to charge all my balance ...

Oh, you might not be able to do it then. You might have to call in, however they are still crazy busy due to black friday. I'd recommend calling later on this week.
Jay Jay wrote:

Yeah, but i changed my provider to telus like 3 hrs ago, so i want them to charge all my balance ...

Thank you