Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to access my bill

Koodo tells me my bill is right there, but after years of being a customer, I still can only find a one page bill with no details on usage at all. They tell me I'm not selecting the right bill.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Are you trying to look it up on a computer? Of yes log into your account , go to the black billing tab, once there click on e-bill. You should see up to 18!momths worth of your bills in PDF format with all the details.
RudyW wrote:

Are you trying to look it up on a computer? Of yes log into your account , go to the black billin...

Thanks Rudy, but all this does is give me the total and no details as to calls, text & data. I'm on my iPad.
Thanks Rudy, but all this does is give me the total, No details as to how much data, texts or calls I've made.
Userlevel 6
Karen Campbell wrote:

Thanks Rudy, but all this does is give me the total, No details as to how much data, texts or cal...

Oh.....an iPad, got, apple always does thing differently....for your ipad when you see the PDF instead of clicking, hold for a few sec....a message will pop up asking you if you want to open the file up in a new window and a couple of the other options. Click on new window. Now you should see all the pages.
Karen Campbell wrote:

Thanks Rudy, but all this does is give me the total, No details as to how much data, texts or cal...

Rudy, you're the best! After all this time I can finally see all the charges on my bill. Thanks so much.
Userlevel 7
I haven't opened a Koodo bill on an iPad personally, but if it's the same .pdf file, then you can flip to page 3 or 4 to see usage details.