Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can not view e-bill but can view charge...

My E-Bill is not available yet I can see the amount owed. I want to be able to see the details of my bills and not just a balance. I am a new Koodo user and am getting the error "There is currently no invoice information for account number." when I click on e-bill. It says I will be able to view the e-bill when the invoice gets sent in the email but I am pretty sure I received my first invoice that mentioned the details about the saving limit program. ??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is the amount owed displayed as a balance due or as a CLP/SLP balance? The CLP balance lists the total of all billed and unbilled charges, and would therefore indicate charges owed before they officially appear on your bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check this video too. "What is the Spending Limit Program?" http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program/what-is-the-spending-limit-program
@ Timo. What I mean by balance is the amount due. I can see the charge but cannot access the official E-Bill itself.
I would imagine that I should just wait another week as I have not received a text notification either even though when I log on to Self Serve it has the due date for the current bill.
Kyle Jackson wrote:

I would imagine that I should just wait another week as I have not received a text notification e...

Give it a few more days then check the bill