Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can more than 1 person have permission to access an account

I have 3 phones on my account. Can I give permission to have the 3 phone owners access my account? I would eventually like them to switch the phones over to their own names and want them to do it themselves. Can they switch the phones into their own accounts without charge online?
icon

Best answer by Daniel Gunn 8 October 2014, 18:24

Hi there, The only way for each person on the account to be able to have access is if you have them set up as authorized users on the account if you wanted to allow them to make changes over the phone or in store. If you're wanting them to do a change of ownership at one point it can be done either in store or over the phone, unfortunately it can't be done on the self serve account. Also when doing a change of ownership it costs $25 to do so. Hope that helps answer your questions 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi there, The only way for each person on the account to be able to have access is if you have them set up as authorized users on the account if you wanted to allow them to make changes over the phone or in store. If you're wanting them to do a change of ownership at one point it can be done either in store or over the phone, unfortunately it can't be done on the self serve account. Also when doing a change of ownership it costs $25 to do so. Hope that helps answer your questions 🙂