Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can Koodo raise the price of my monthly plan without telling me?

I just noticed on my bill they raised my plan by $5.00, I have the old $15.00 a month plan,and now its $20./ month they are charging me?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Darren, When you look at your bill on page 3 what does it say for extra charges on it? Koodo doesn't change plans on their customers without their knowing.
Hi Darren, 
I too have had my plan changed without Koodo notifying me. I will go see them in stores to get this settled out, and I'll keep you posted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thomas Gauvin wrote:

Hi Darren, 
I too have had my plan changed without Koodo notifying me. I will go see them in...

Your plan should not be changed without notice. I'd suggest emailing or calling customer service (611) directly rather than going into a store, as they'll likely advise you to email or call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thomas Gauvin wrote:

Hi Darren, 
I too have had my plan changed without Koodo notifying me. I will go see them in...

Hello Thomas.

Before going crazy about this extra 5$ and calling in, you can go on self serve and see your bill!
Thomas Gauvin wrote:

Hi Darren, 

I have checked my all my bills, checked on self serve, and I still know that my bill has been changed. I went from the service size 50, and koodo added 50 minutes of talk time without my acknowledgement.

I will also go see them in person as it will be easier for me to present my case. I am unable to reach someone by phone.