Koodo Community
Solved

Can I request a service suspension for 2 months, I am vacationing for 2 months in Florida. I will not be taking Koodo phone with me

• 21 December 2015
  • 13 replies

$28 100MB 200 min Plan, location Ontario phone model flip phone bought at Walmart
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 21 December 2015, 15:28

You can. You need to call customer service at *611 from your Koodo phone in order to do so and they can do that for you. There's a $15/month charge and remember you have to choose a new plan when you come back. If you don't want that, then you just have to keep your plan and pay your bill. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/i-am-leaving-the-country-for-a-few-months-can-i-still-keep-my-account-open
View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
You can. You need to call customer service at *611 from your Koodo phone in order to do so and they can do that for you. There's a $15/month charge and remember you have to choose a new plan when you come back. If you don't want that, then you just have to keep your plan and pay your bill. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/billing-and-payment-options/i-am-leaving-the-country-for-a-few-months-can-i-still-keep-my-account-open

can l just stop my phone number?

if i want safe my number it cost $35 one month?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe it's 15$ per month

I believe it's 15$ per month

but the top says 35$  so l’m confuse

Userlevel 6

That was 4 years ago adamliao 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And just a note.
If you put your plan on the seasonal hold, you will need to pick one of in market plan when you reactivate your plan/number.

If you have a grandfathered or promo plan, you can’t keep it. 

That was 4 years ago adamliao 

Thanks for answer it 

And just a note.
If you put your plan on the seasonal hold, you will need to pick one of in market plan when you reactivate your plan/number.

If you have a grandfathered or promo plan, you can’t keep it. 

Thanks for answer it , maybe l’ll cancel my number if it can't keep it the same plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for answer it , maybe l’ll cancel my number if it can't keep it the same plan.

But if you cancel your number, when you get back and look for a new plan you’ll have to choose an in market one, leaving you in the same boat but in this case you don’t get to keep your phone number.

But if you cancel your number, when you get back and look for a new plan you’ll have to choose an in market one, leaving you in the same boat but in this case you don’t get to keep your phone number.

Yeah l know , but due to coronavirus I will back to my country , I’m not sure it will takes how long.

So l don't want to spend 15$ a month keep my number . Thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah l know , but due to coronavirus I will back to my country , I’m not sure it will takes how long.

So l don't want to spend 15$ a month keep my number . Thank you !!

Think about porting your number to a VoIP service. Some will forward your calls to a new number in your alternate country relatively inexpensively or offer voicemail service, and you will maintain control over the number.

So how can l save my number from online , or it always need a phone call ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So how can l save my number from online , or it always need a phone call ?

Try Callcentric.com