Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I include my wife's name as the account owner in the same account

I would like to insert my wife's name in the account. Can it be done?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can add her to the account so she has authority to make changes to the account, you'll have to call customer service or visit your local kiosk to do this however.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes you can add her to the account so she has authority to make changes to the account, you'll ha...

Only you can be the "owner", but she can be an authorized user as Paul said.

Yes you can add her to the account so she has authority to make changes to the account, you'll ha...

Hi, would both of our names (my wife and I) appear in the bill of statement with only one address?  Cos I have two phone numbers which one of those my wife is using and I want her name to be added into the account and appear in the bill of statement.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope! There is only one owner of record, in this case, you. Both individuals are not named as owner.

Okay. I can be the only owner but I just want her name to also appear in my bill statement. Is it possible then?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No. I don't think they can add her name onto your bill because you (the account owner) are the one responsible for the bill.

Userlevel 7

I believe her name would appear next to that line, but your name is the one the bill would be made to.