Koodo Community
Question

Can I get a actual human being to call me and talk to me about my bill?

• 3 September 2020
  • 9 replies

I’m having trouble understanding the charges on my account and would like to talk to an actual live human being about it. Thank you

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We're real life humans right here 😁 What question do you have?

I don’t understand why my charges are so much on my bill.  I need to know what’s going on and possibly finding a way to save on the charges.  Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have access to self serve? You can download your bill and see what those higher charges were for. I agree you'd want to find ways to lower your bill... But first you'd need to know what you're spending it all on 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this your first bill?

Can you login to self serve and check PDF E-bill?  Is there anything doesn't make sense?

We can explain some of charges if you let us know

I can’t seem to login to my self-serve to check my bill.  I never received the code in an e-mail.  Can’t someone just call me tomorrow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can’t seem to login to my self-serve to check my bill.  I never received the code in an e-mail.  Can’t someone just call me tomorrow?

Have you ever logged in to your self serve successfully?

Are you a new customer?

If you really insist on speaking to someone over the phone instead of us trying to help you, you can request a callback via koodo assist

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

I have not logged in to my self-serve as of yet.  I am not a new customer.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to register for your self serve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you need some pointers on how to get in? Personally I'd like to be able to view my bills without having to talk to a rep each time... It's not hard.