Koodo Community
Question

Can a Negative bill balance be transferred?

• 21 September 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a negative bill balance on my phone (I pay the same amount each much once my tab was finished). Im looking to upgrade my phone and was wondering if I can use my negative balance to put towards a new phone if its not 0$ down.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tabs in the negative mean ytouy owe that much tabs have not went past zero for years now
My tab is zero. I was paying around 60$ (tab plus 40$plan) but my tab is paid off so technically I only owe my plan but I was still paying 60$ a month so I have a negative balance on my bill itself (Koodo owes me sorta thing) so I was wondering if I can use that negative balance to purchase a new phone)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My tab is zero. I was paying around 60$ (tab plus 40$plan) but my tab is paid off so technically I only owe my plan but I was still paying 60$ a month so I have a negative balance on my bill itself (Koodo owes me sorta thing) so I was wondering if I can use that negative balance to purchase a new phone)
No its cannot. That will just be applied to future bill's that you have but it cant be used towards an upfront cost of a phone.