Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Calls outside Canada during evening and weekends...

Hi, If I have an international dialing add-on with my plan, and make calls outside Canada to another country during the free evenings and weekends, do I get charged for these calls or are these free as well. Would appreciate if someone can advise on the above. Thanx

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No they are not free, your free calls are only in Canada.
Thanks for the quick response mate.... P.s. Do incoming calls from outside Canada result in any sort of charge during weekends and evenings.....They don't eat up my minutes do they ?? Thanks...
Userlevel 7
Tahir Masood wrote:

Thanks for the quick response mate.... P.s. Do incoming calls from outside Canada result in an...

K, here's how it goes: 1. All calls (incoming OR outgoing) during "day" hours: you will be using your minutes. 2. All calls during 7 or 5 pm evenings/weekends: unlimited airtime. All incoming calls, regardless of day or time, are not charged for long distance because that's silly. Koodo can't charge you for someone calling you from out of the country. However, all outgoing calls, no matter what "Unlimited" offerings are available, are still subject to long distance if your call connects outside of Canada. The LD saver add-on for $2 gives you a reduced per minute rate if you do this frequently.
Tahir Masood wrote:

Thanks for the quick response mate.... P.s. Do incoming calls from outside Canada result in an...

Thanx dude....
Userlevel 2
If you are frequent caller and want to make calls to us. Now you can download facebook update for iOS, they updated facebook and you can make calls to usa for free on wifi.