Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Call Forwarding fees

All the conversations on Call Forwarding are old.  When I left Canada I Call forwarded my phone (what a headache figuring that out at the airport, instructions not clear and lots of different ones).  I read that it would cost $3.50 to call forward so I was fine with that.  I get home and see my bill and the charge is .50 per minute .  I checked the site and all I can find is a $3.00 fee as an add on but doesn't say anything about .50 per minute. I called Koodo to discuss it and Hassell told me that it is $3.00 plus .50 cents per minute.  I said that can be a very large fee if you have it a lot.  She said yes it can.  That just seems weird when I signed up for my account years ago I could have swore that call forwarding was included.  What is the correct information and where is it on the Koodo site without doing an add on.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It very well could have been part of your plan. But if u changed your plan since then, you would have lost that as a part of your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pay per use call forwarding is included as part of all koodo plans. It is for this that you would be charged $0.50/minute. If you add the $3/month call forwarding add on you get unlimited call forwarding for no additional charge.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Pay per use call forwarding is included as part of all koodo plans. It is for this that you would...

At least the calls were not being forwarded outside of Canada. That would be a real di$a$ter.

Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Pay per use call forwarding is included as part of all koodo plans. It is for this that you would...

Timo that sounds more like it than what I was told by the rep to pay $3.00 and then get charged .50 per minute.  Where can I find the information on the .50 as well as the details of the $3.00 call forward?  I checked and can't find it other than outdated conversations on this forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The conversations may be old, but they are not outdated. They are in fact newer than the official faq page on call forwarding. http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/calling-features/how-do-i-use-call-forwarding
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Thanks.  This is where I did the call forwarding so by reading it I thought I was paying the $3 not getting charged .50 per minute.  I guess I had to go to my plan and do the add on as well.  Thanks.  I think it needs to be clarified on the page as I still can't find any place it talks about the .50 per minute and this page sounds like you are activating the $3.00 per month. I think Koodo could get themselves in some doo doo over this.