Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Call center sucks

I got my phone disconnected three hours after I paid my bill... I've been trying to call them since three last night. Was on the phone for two hours waiting to talk to someone when I got hung up on... TWICE!!! I'm trying to call call today but they are closed. What time do they open and seriously how can I frigging talk to someone?!?! I need my phone asap!!!!!!

56 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there...

So sorry to hear this... Did you have payment arrangements before your account was suspended? if yes, did you make the payments on the dates you agreed to?

You can try now by dialing #227...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

So sorry to hear this... Did you have payment arrangements before your account was s...

Have you been reading what I have written below?
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

So sorry to hear this... Did you have payment arrangements before your account was s...

I have printed and added my bills since July 2016 when I purchased this phone and not including payment for the phone, just monthly billing, I have paid $2282.39.. I think you can answer the phone for me...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

I have been on hold since 9:04 am for 1 hour 36 minutes.. 4 minutes after you opened... Tell me how that is possible?? You're ignoring my call on purpose...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there...

ANSWER
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Tina, if you made payments via your bank that takes a couple of days for them to transfer the funds. It's best for payments to be directly via us as they immediately reflected on your account.  
Bernard wrote:

@Tina, if you made payments via your bank that takes a couple of days for them to transfer...

Ok I get that but I did make the payments and now I need my phone reconnected!!! I have a little kid and need my phone in case something happens! I've been calling #227 since 3 last night and have been either hung up on right away or put on hold for two hours before being hung up on! I'm furious! I need to talk to someone NOW!!!!
Bernard wrote:

@Tina, if you made payments via your bank that takes a couple of days for them to transfer...

I am currently in hold it has been 1 hour 19 minutes.. ANSWER THE PHONE
Bernard wrote:

This is ridiculous
Bernard wrote:

I've called 6 times since 3 last night and never got to talk to anybody! This is just a big fucking joke! I'm so pissed right now!!!!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Do you have any questions we might answer here Lexi?
Bernard wrote:

I am leaving koodo, this is stupid.. You're losing a customer..
Bernard wrote:

No absolutely not I need to speak to a manager and discuss this
Bernard wrote:

I do not want to discuss muy personal account information in a thread..
Bernard wrote:

My*
Bernard wrote:

Your call center opened at 9am, correct?
Bernard wrote:

Can you not just pay your bill and they reconnect you automatically?
Bernard wrote:

Why is it I have been on hold for one hour 28 minutes currently, I called at 9:04 am...
Bernard wrote:

I have printed and added my bills since July 2016 when I purchased this phone and not including payment for the phone, just monthly billing, I have paid $2282.39.. I think you can answer the phone for me...
Bernard wrote:

One hour 32 minutes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I guess there are too many people not paying their bills? Is that why the long wait? 
Bernard wrote:

You tell me, hire more csr's to handle the call volume would maybe be a good idea
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

JUst got word, that indeed we are backed up, so the wait is longer than normal Lexi. Can you send us a private message on Facebook and we could take a look at the account,but the wait will be some time as well. 
Bernard wrote:

Bernard, if you're an official rep, couldn't you answer your own question and help us with ours?
Bernard wrote:

Bernard, I did that yesterday and never got a fcking reply!