Koodo Community

Community

Call a number in order to get the summary of your account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Once again, an idea from Europe If you don't have data on your cellphone and you are on prepaid, it would be nice to be able to call a number (333 for example) and receive, by text messages, the summary of our account. Minutes remaining Texts remaining Credit remaining etc.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Good idea, Ididn't know that! Europeans are way a haead on canadian cell phone providers!
Userlevel 6
All that info is already available through 611. No you don't get a text, but the info would be outdated anyway, the next time you make a call or send a text.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, I know this info is available through 611, but rather than listening to all those options (press 1 for ..., press 2 for..., etc...), it's more easy to just text a number in order to get this info right away.
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Yeah, I know this info is available through 611, but rather than listening to all those options (...

Just do #123 and you don't have to go through the options. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/thanks_for_launching_123_for_postpaid_clients
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Yeah, I know this info is available through 611, but rather than listening to all those options (...

Didn't know about this. Thanks.