Koodo Community

Call

• 12 September 2020
  • 10 replies

I’d like to have a representative call me please.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the issue that you need help with? You can post here in the community also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a number I can phone for online service?

1 (866) 995-6636 , if you would like a number. But you will be likely to be redirected to the digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat

Anyway, I would suggest you check my comments above..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you trying to get the Tab Plus? or were you once a Koodo/Telus customer? Was there any issue between you and Telus/Koodo in the past?

There are some issue with new customer trying to get maximum Tab. I am not sure the reason. However, most people can get Tab Mid easily. I would suggest you try Tab Med (if the error was from an attempt to get Tab Plus). You could also visit a Koodo kiosk or call them and see if they can help. Some local kiosk  can now order online for you also (Check if you can have connection fee waived, otherwise $40 would be applied).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes Tab Plus. I am a new customer. With Tab Med I have to pay $200 up front which I wasn’t going to do. 

Yeah, many had issue with highest Tab in the past (their credit score were good). Some reported that customers need to stay with Koodo several months to be eligible for it.

Anyway, If you insist on going with Tab plus (instead of Tab Mid), you can try to ask a social media rep to assist via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo to see if they can put you in Tab Plus. But they could charge you a connection fee for it.

I’m trying to buy a plan/account and it’s saying my credit isn’t good which doesn’t make sense. It changed the plans I can get. I absolutely have good credit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m trying to buy a plan/account and it’s saying my credit isn’t good which doesn’t make sense. It changed the plans I can get. I absolutely have good credit.

So you were trying to buy a phone/plan online? and the system asked for a credit check?

Regarding the error, If possible, can you take a snapshot of it here (without any personal/private information). Also,  I would suggest double check if you are using an actual credit card (not a debit visa) for the system to check. They can only pull your credit profile with a credit card.

Is there a number I can phone for online service?

I’m using a Mastercard. 

Yes Tab Plus. I am a new customer. With Tab Med I have to pay $200 up front which I wasn’t going to do. 

Thank-you for your help.