Koodo Community
Solved

Bundle???

• 18 December 2019
  • 4 replies

I just got off the phone with someone who claims the Telus sub-brands (Public & Koodo) can get bundle discounts?

I never heard of this before is it true or is agent wrong (or lying)

icon

Best answer by srlawren 19 December 2019, 01:30

@ShawnKavanagh 

Koodo: yes.  I get emails every now and then from Telus offering me to bundle in home internet & tv services with my Koodo service and save.

Public Mobile: no.  I moved from PM to Koodo about 1.5 years ago but manage a PM account for my mom and help manage one for my better half, and neither has ever had a bundle offer from Telus that I’m aware of.  Also, never got one in the 3 years or so I was a customer before moving form PM to Koodo.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Who was this agent? What bundles were mentioned? Koodo doesn't have internet or tv or anything to bundle with.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you mean bundle as in getting cheaper prices if you are with koodo and your wife's with public ? If so never heard of this and wouldn't expect to they'd just tell you to both go to koodo or both to Public ect 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@ShawnKavanagh 

Koodo: yes.  I get emails every now and then from Telus offering me to bundle in home internet & tv services with my Koodo service and save.

Public Mobile: no.  I moved from PM to Koodo about 1.5 years ago but manage a PM account for my mom and help manage one for my better half, and neither has ever had a bundle offer from Telus that I’m aware of.  Also, never got one in the 3 years or so I was a customer before moving form PM to Koodo.

I recently got a text from Telus saying I could save money as a Koodo customer getting Telus internet and TV.  

I laughed as they can’t touch what I pay for Shaw and even when they come to my door and I tell them what I have and if they can beat it we can talk.  They answer well I won’t waste your time and walk away lol